Defense Resources Management
|Editor-in-Chief:||Dr. CEZAR VASILESCU (Romania)|
|Deputy Editor-in-Chief:||Dr. JOHN T. CHRISTIAN (USA)|
|Executive Editor:||Dr. AURA CODREANU (Romania)|
Dr. Maria Constantinescu (Romania)
Dr. Brindusa Popa (Romania)
|Designers:|| Florin Moşoiu
|Web administrators:|| Florin Ogîgău - Neamţiu
| RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EDITORS
1. Participate in the evaluation of the quality and effectiveness of JoDRM so as to help sustain the highest level of excellence.
2. Together with other editorial board members, assure an ongoing stream of articles.
3. Propose new peer-reviewers for the International advisory board and/or new editors to the editorial board.
4. Triage article submissions into "decline without peer-review" and "send out for peer-review".
5. Assign peer-reviewers.
6. Oversee the peer-review process, including making sure that reviewers respond within the deadline set.
7. Ensure the quality of published material, through peer-review, own comments, and editing.
8. Provide input on editorial needs and review manuscripts, as requested.
9. Offer constructive review of manuscripts to assist in providing the highest quality papers.
10. An editor edits, i.e. must have the ability and time to write and rewrite sometimes poorly written manuscripts.
11. Once appointed to the Editorial Board, the member should submit at least one manuscript to JoDRM every 3 years.