Defense Resources Management
Journal of Defense Resources Management (JoDRM) released by the Regional Department of Defense Resources Management Studies (DRESMARA) of Brasov, Romania is a biannual,
scientific peer-reviewed publication.
The aim of JoDRM is to disseminate the results of the theoretical and practical research investigations undertaken by reputable professionals worldwide in the holistic field of defense resources management.
Emphasis is placed on interdisciplinary studies, for the current environment worldwide is complex, uncertain, volatile, and ambiguous and, therefore, requires the use of a set of reasoning tools that cannot be limited to a single field of interest.
As a result, the areas covered by the research reports and articles published in DRESMARA’s journal are as follows:
- Management theory and practice (e.g. organization theory and practice, human resource management, decision-making theory, logistics, etc.)
- Information management (e.g. information security, e-learning, information technology, communications, etc.)
- Economics and financial management (e.g. globalization and economic crises, marketing, etc.)
- Socio-humanities (e.g. organizational behavior, intercultural studies, linguistic and cultural studies, etc.)
- Military science (e.g. tactics, leadership, etc.)
- Computer and information sciences (Computer science, Information science)
- Economics (Financial economics, International economics, Managerial economics, Resource economics)
- Social sciences (Education, Ethics, Linguistics, Management, Sociology)
- Ulrich’s Global Serials Directory
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- EBSCO - International Security & Counter-Terrorism Reference Center
- Open Access English Language Journals Portal (OPENJ-GATE)
- Index Copernicus
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (C.E.E.O.L)
- Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- Academic Journals Database
- Karlsruhe Virtual Catalog (KVK)